top of page



Self Employed

We assist our clients with the registration and subsequent declaration of the Self Assessment Tax Return in the United Kingdom.


We work as follows:


  • Fill in your complete details HERE and we will send you an estimate of the price of our services;

  • We ask may ask for a copy of your passport, proof of residence, and bank statements;

  • We will register you as a self employed worker, and within 4 weeks you will receive a number, known as the Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR);

  • With this number we can register as an agent with His Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC), in order to assist you.

bottom of page